Our power supplier, WPPI Energy, produces this quarterly newsletter that offers timely information about electric issues that affect Wisconsin retail customers.
Along with addressing topics relating to reliability and restructuring, this publication focuses on specific ways in which WPPI Energy and members are assisting large customers operate more efficiently in an increasingly competitive business environment.
WPPI Energy Power Report
- New Wastewater Digester Strengthens Richland Center Community
- Longtime Public Power Leaders Recognized
- Member Spotlight: Richland Center, Wisconsin
- Energy-Efficiency Investments Benefit the Bottom Line – and Beyond
- LED Lighting: A Brighter, Higher Efficiency Lighting Alternative
- From the CEO: Mike Peters
- Quick Takes
- Member News
- State Updates
- Datebook: Winter
- Ask the Experts